- This event has passed.
June 21, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
• Raleigh | Foster Care & Adoption Info Session
Are you interested in fostering or adopting a child?
This session will help you with information about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
On the agenda:
● What it means to be a foster parent.
● What the training & licensing process is all about.
● What types of children are referred to our foster care/adoption program.
● Dates for our next MAPP training class in Greenville.
RSVP is required. Call 888.305.4321, ext.6, or email FosterandAdopt@mhfc.org.