– so that every child has the chance to grow up in a safe, stable home
Choose the way you want to give –
- Make a one-time gift or set up monthly giving
- Give in memory or honor of a loved one
- Use our secure form for credit card payment or bank draft
- State Employees Combined Campaign: We are charity #1588
- Combined Federal Campaign: We are charity #28619
- Corporate matching gifts: Ask your human resources department
- Read more
- Call 888.305.4321, ext. 305, business days between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Mail check* or money order, payable to MHC Foundation, to 1041 Washington St., Raleigh, NC 27605-1259
Stocks & retirement funds
Donor advised funds
Methodist Home for Children Foundation supports the mission and programs of Methodist Home for Children. Contributions to the Methodist Home for Children Foundation, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
The Methodist Home for Children Foundation’s tax identification number is 56-2259577.
Financial information about the organization and its license is available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 888.830.4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
A copy of Methodist Home for Children’s latest audited financial statements and other information may be obtained by writing: Methodist Home for Children, 1041 Washington St., Raleigh, NC 27605-1259
Additional financial information about Methodist Home for Children, including IRS form 990, may be obtained through www.guidestar.org.