An unexpected pregnancy can be scary and overwhelming. We understand that you’re facing a difficult decision. You are not alone. We can help.
Methodist Home for Children has skilled, compassionate staff who can help you explore your options:
· Free, confidential counseling to help you consider adoption, kinship care or parenting choices
· Support in speaking with family members about choices and decisions
If you choose adoption, we are with you every step of the way:
· Help in selecting an adoptive family, if needed
· Hospital support, assisting with delivery plan and services
· Post-adoption counseling and support
Contact Michelle Kennedy at 252-916-8677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.